1 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Road, Haworth, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD22
- Sitting room
- Useful Store cellar
- One double bedroom
- Communal yard to rear
- UPVC double glazing
- Available for immediate occupation
- In need of some modernisation
- Of interest to investors or FTB
- Convenient for local amenities
An unusual stone built one bedroom through terraced house pleasantly situated in this popular village with local amenities.
This slightly unusual through terrace house offers accommodation across two floors with useful basement store cellar. The property includes UPVC double glazing but does require a degree of modernisation. Of interest to the first time buyer, single person or as an investment the property is available for immediate occupation. Pleasantly situated on the Brow side of Haworth convenient for local amenities therein.
Haworth itself has an array of everyday facilities including a popular first school, medical centre, numerous pubs, cafes and bespoke shops within the historic main street, but with a mini supermarket and other convenience stores. Keighley town centre is approximately 4 miles distant which has links by both road and rail to the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire.
From the North Street office proceed into the High Street and left into South Street. Proceed into Halifax Road and upto Cross Roads. Turn right into Haworth Road and drop down into Lees Lane, which runs into Mill Hey and then turn left into Victoria Road and the property can be seen up on the left hand side identified by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66269432.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC170276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.