3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDover Road, Latchford
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi-Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Modern Bathroom
- Popular Location
- Driveway Parking
- Integrated Garage
- Log Burner
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Rating:
A lovely 1930's semi-detached property in the popular location of Latchford. This family home has three bedrooms, a spacious lounge/diner which benefits from a cosy log burner and patio doors leading out on to the garden. You will also find a lovely kitchen and a modern bathroom. With Driveway parking and an integrated garage this really is a perfect family home.
Access to this delightful property is via the composite front door leading in the bright hallway, there is a large lounge/dinner and a kitchen looking out on to the garden, from the kitchen you will find access to the integrated garage. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate WC.
To the rear of the property there is an area laid to lawn and a patio area perfect for summer nights. To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden with driveway parking. There is also an integrated garage which benefits from electricity and lighting.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
● Entrance Hall
● Lounge/Diner 6.6m x 3.3m
● Kitchen 3.9m x 2.4m
● Garage 4.5m x 3.3m
● Master Bedroom 3.9m x 3.0m
● Bedroom Two 3.3m x 2.5m
● Bedroom Three 2.3m x 2.3m
● Bathroom 2.4m x 1.5m
Latchford is a lovely village in a fantastic location and is home to a great selection of shops, hair and beauty boutiques, cafes and fitness centres. Latchford is a predominantly residential area and lies between the River Mersey and the Manchester Ship Canal, and broadly consists of 19th century terraced housing and some open space. The canal is crossed here by a swing bridge and a high level road bridge. Warrington Town Centre is only 1 mile away with great transport links to other areas. Victoria Park in Latchford has a large running track which is the home of Warrington Athletic Club, and has bowling greens, a skate-park and various other leisure facilities.
● Latchford Village 5 minute walk
● Stockton Heath 1.4 mile walk
● Warrington Town Centre 2.0 mile walk
● Manchester Airport 14 miles via M56
● Manchester City Centre 19.6 miles via M62
(Distances quoted are approximate)
● Gas Central Heating
● Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
● Drainage: Mains
● Broadband Availability: Up to 76Mb (Via BT)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66284861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101454001133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Antony Estates, Stockton Heath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.