3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEversleigh Avenue, Thornton-Cleveleys
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 BEDROOMS
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- LARGE THROUGH LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- MODERN 3 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- PLENTIFUL OFF ROAD PARKING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
PORCH UPVC partly double glazed door to side, UPVC double glazed windows to front and side into;
HALLWAY Partly glazed door to front, UPVC double glazed window to rear, staircase to first floor, doors to all ground floor rooms.
LOUNGE 19' 8" x 10' 2" (6.00m x 3.10m) UPVC double glazed window to front, multi fuel fireplace with slate hearth and grate, UPVC patio doors to rear into;
CONSERVATORY 8' 2" x 7' 10" (2.51m x 2.41m) UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, UPVC patio doors to side into garden.
KITCHEN 17' 0" x 8' 6" (5.20m x 2.60m) UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear and UPVC partly double glazed door to side, range of wall and base units with wood laminate work surfaces, ceramic 1.5 bowl sink unit and mixer tap, gas cooker point and extractor hood, 5 ring gas hob and oven, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors to all first floor rooms.
BEDROOM 1 12' 0" x 9' 5" (3.67m x 2.89m) UPVC double glazed window to front.
BEDROOM 2 10' 1" x 8' 7" (3.09m x 2.62m) UPVC double glazed window to front.
BEDROOM 3 10' 1" x 4' 7" (3.09m x 1.40m) UPVC double glazed window to front, loft access hatch.
BATHROOM 8' 4" x 6' 11" (2.56m x 2.12m) Opaque UPVC double glazed window to side, 3 piece suite comprising; bath, wash hand basin and shower cubicle, partly tiled walls.
SEPARATE WC 5' 7" x 2' 5" (1.71m x 0.74m) Opaque UPVC double glazed window to rear, WC.
EXTERNAL Lawn area with flower and shrub borders to front, ample parking to the side with own driveway.
Artificial lawn area and two patio areas to rear and side, outside tap, gate to front.
OTHER DETAILS Gas central heating throughout
Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax Band - B (Wyre Borough Council)
Energy Rating - E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66287972.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101444002133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IMOVE, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.