4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBenhill Wood Road, Sutton, SM1
- Semi detached family four bedroom house
- Recently updated throughout with new roof
- Newly laid drive with garage
- Potential to extend STPP at the rear
- Situated within heart of Sutton with excellent schools
- Large reception room with separate dining room
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Family bathroom with additional WC
This fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers a bright and airy accommodation with side garage and off-street parking.
The property is situated just moments from the high street which offers a superb selection of shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants while the transport links include bus and rail services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66290473.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1071117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.