2 bedroom apartment for saleNorthcroft Villas, The Park, Cheltenham, GL50
- A STYLISH TWO BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT IN THE PARK
- spacious living/dining room
- modern fitted kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- gas ch
- audio entry phone & allocated parking space
- communal garden & no onward chain
A light and spacious first floor 2 double bedroom apartment with lift access in a lovely position on The Park
Situated in one of Cheltenham's most sought after locations, this purpose built first floor 2 bedroom apartment with lift access has been recently re-decorated and has newly fitted carpets throughout. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with security entry phone system and doors leading to all rooms. The spacious open plan living/dining room to the front is light and airy which opens through to a modern fitted kitchen. There are 2 double bedrooms both benefitting from fitted wardrobes, an en suite shower room to the master bedroom and an additional bathroom off the hallway. Outside there is an allocated parking space immediately outside the front communal entrance. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows and the apartment is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Northcroft villas is an elegant purpose built Georgian style building situated on The Park, a fashionable established location convenient for Montpellier and major road links. Cheltenham is a superb place for shopping with an abundance of main high street shops, specialist boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Education is very well catered for and there are excellent sporting facilities in and around the town. Host to annual cultural festivals including music, literature and jazz, the town is equally famous for horse racing and the annual Gold Cup. Communications are excellent with easy access to the M5 and there are regular train services to London Paddington in just over 2 hours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66297844.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCN180266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.