3 bedroom flat for saleWood Lane, Greasby, Wirral
- Three Bedroom First Floor Flat
- NO CHAIN
- Available to View
What could be better than living in the centre of Greasby? Why living above it, of course!
You wont want to miss out on this very well appointed purpose built spacious three bed first floor flat, The property is offered with no onward chain. Arrange a viewing, to avoid missing out on this gem!
Located for excellent convenience in a sought after area is this three bedroom first floor flat offers a bright and spacious accommodation which is available to purchase with the benefit of no ongoing chain. Comprising of in brief: hallway, two storage cupboards, a spacious lounge, kitchen, three spacious bedrooms, bathroom, and separate W.C. The apartment benefits from a garage, communal gardens to the front and a rear communal courtyard. Viewings advised to fully appreciate this amazing property.
Enter into the front aspect door, two storage cupboards, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 11' 10" x 17' 6" ( 3.61m x 5.33m )
Front and side aspect double glazed window, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.69m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric cooker point, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
Front aspect window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 12' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.71m )
Front aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator,
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.18m x 2.72m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, built-in wardrobes, radiator and wall mounted central heating boiler.
Rear aspect double glazed window, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to the rear and low level WC.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66298183.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE103135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.