3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoole Park Road, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUTH FACING LAWNED REAR GARDEN
- LARGE KITCHEN DINER
- DOUBLE GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATING
- EXTRA STORAGE ROOM
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
FOUR BEDROOMS - SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW - CONSERVATORY - SOUTH FACING fully enclosed REAR GARDEN, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, modern bath and large kitchen diner, close to local amenities such as shops, schools and local bus routes.
Situated in a popular residential area, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes this four bedroom semi detached bungalow is the perfect property for a growing family. The property comprises an entrance hall with wall mounted radiators, large lounge with feature fireplace, master bedroom with bay window and built in storage, family bathroom with built in storage housing a combi boiler, large kitchen with plenty of space for dining, second bedroom with recess space for storage units, third bedroom with rear facing window overlooking the garden and a conservatory which provides extra living space. The property is blessed with a converted loft providing a fourth bedroom and an extra reception/storage room. With a south facing fully enclosed lawned rear garden this property will not hang around! Please contact Fox and Sons to arrange a viewing today on 01752367232.
Front facing double glazed door, wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 18' 10" max x 12' 3" to recess ( 5.74m max x 3.73m to recess )
Front facing double glazed bay window, wall mounted radiator, telephone point, TV point, feature fireplace.
Kitchen 17' 8" x 8' 8" ( 5.38m x 2.64m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units with roll top work surfaces.
Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
Range cooker with gas hob and oven, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator, plenty of space for dining.
A rear facing double glazed window and a dooor leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 11" x 9' 3" ( 4.85m x 2.82m )
UPVC construction, rear and side facing double glazed windows, power and lighting, two wall mounted radiators, extra living space.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.75m x 3.68m )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, built in storage space, bay window.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 5" to recess ( 3.68m x 2.87m to recess )
Side facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, recess space for storage units.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.20m )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, views overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room 14' 6" max x 9' 2" max ( 4.42m max x 2.79m max )
Front facing skyline window, space for storage units.
Rear facing skyline window.
Side facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, built in storage cupboard which houses a combi boiler, vanity sink, w/c, bath tub with shower head.
South facing, fully enclosed, patio and lawned, wooden storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66298775.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.