3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Road, Gravesend, Kent
- Period 3 double bedroom semi-detached house
- Large family bathroom and downstairs toilet
- Cellar room
- Off road parking
- Huge rear garden
- EPC energy rating F (29)
"Location, location, location" Most property programmes and commentators stress the importance of location! Well, this property ticks that box as this family home is situated in a sought after neighbourhood.It's easy to see that this stunning, period property has been cared for and lovingly restored in some aspects to reflect the age and character of the house. The ground floor allows for versatile living. The kitchen/breakfast room is the hub of the house, the perfect place to catch up with the little ones on the day's events as you prepare the evening meal. However, for those more formal occasions, show off your culinary skills by throwing a dinner party with the feature fireplace setting the scene in the background.Wait, there's more! The garden is an ideal setting for those summer bar-b-cues and parties. Being so close to the town centre has its benefits! The high speed train from Gravesend station is just a short stroll away, making those long commutes to London a thing of the past!So, all in all, a beautiful period home … what are you waiting for? Book your viewing now!!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'0 x 5'9 (3.66m x 1.75m)
- Dining Room: 11'4 x 10'1 (3.46m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 20'7 x 9'6 (6.28m x 2.90m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 12'7 (4.68m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'6 (3.46m x 3.20m)
- Bathroom: 12'0 x 9'2 (3.66m x 2.80m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 15'9 x 14'9 (4.80m x 4.50m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66298898.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11132391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.