4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHewas Water, St. Austell
- Plot 6 - Brand new four bedroom semi-detached house
- Small private cul-de-sac development of nine houses
- Rural hamlet of Hewas Water
- Driveway parking, garage and garden
- Gas fired central heating, double glazing
- Appealing local stone, slate and granite elevation detail
- Elevated rural position close to A390
Preliminary details subject to amendment. All measurements approximate, taken off plan.
Set within the tiny rural hamlet of Hewas Water, a small private cul-de-sac development of just nine properties of varied and traditional designs, combining to create an exclusive and most appealing environment setting.
A mix of three detached and six semi-detached houses, of three and four bedroom design, with interesting and varied elevation detail including local stone, granite and tile elevations. All properties have gardens, driveway and garage, and will have gas fired central heating, complimented by appropriate traditional design double glazing.
An excellent position for communications within the county and beyond, the small rural hamlet of Hewas Water lies alongside the A390, around three miles west of St Austell and just over 10 miles away from the city of Truro, both with mainline railway stations on the Penzance to Paddington route. Newquay Airport is approximately 12 miles away.
The nearby village of Sticker offers a range of local amenities including shop, post office, pub and parks, with many rural walks featuring in the immediate surrounds. St Austell Bay, with its beaches, pretty harbour villages, coastal and headland walks, can be found just a few miles away, along with numerous recreational facilities including several golf courses, leisure centre, the world renowned Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan.
The properties are nearing completion (from October 2017) and early reservations give potential for the purchasers to vary the specification detail, subject to agreement with the builders concerned and covering the full cost of any upgrades in advance.
For further information and to arrange an onsite viewing, please contact the developers' sole agents, Burrows Estate Agents, on 01726 77748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices and availability at May 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7830979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.