3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHewas Water, St. Austell
- Newly built semi detached three bedroom house
- Individual property with appealing elevations
- Rural hamlet of Hewas Water, distant surrounding countryside views
- Small private cul-de-sac development of just nine properties
- Elevated rural position close to A390
- Reception hall, Large dual aspect living room, Fitted kitchen/dining room, Utility, W.C
- Three bedrooms, master en-suite, House bathroom
- Gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing
- Enclosed rear gardens enjoying sunny southerly aspect and surrounding views
- Driveway parking two vehicles, Garage
An appealing newly built individual semi detached three bedroom house set within a small private cul-de-sac development within the tiny rural hamlet of Hewas Water.
Well proportioned accommodation provides a generous reception hall, large dual aspect living room, well fitted kitchen/dining room, utility porch and cloakroom/W.C to ground floor. Spacious landing, three bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room and house bathroom to first floor. The accommodation is served by gas fired central heating, complemented by high levels of insulation and UPVC framed sash replica double glazing.
Outside, open plan stone chipping beds with pathway to front entrance, long side driveway provides hard standing parking for two vehicles and gains access to the garage and also acts as a side pathway to the rear.
The rear gardens enjoy a sunny southerly aspect and command surrounding countryside views, these gardens are level providing paved patio and area in readiness for lawn, fencing to boundaries.
An excellent position for communications within the county and beyond, the small rural hamlet of Hewas Water lies alongside the A390, around three miles west of St Austell and just over ten miles away from the city of Truro, both with mainline railway stations on the Penzance to Paddington route. Newquay airport is approximately twelve miles away.
The nearby village of Sticker offers a range of amenities including shop, post office, pub and parks, with many rural walks featuring in the immediate surrounds. St Austell Bay, with its beaches, pretty harbour villages, coastal and headland walks, can be found just a few miles away, along with numerous recreational facilities including several golf courses, leisure centre, the world renowned Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Combining this newly built property's accommodation, specification and position, it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people being considered excellent as a main family home or for the retired/professional couple seeking a substantial property with surplus accommodation for family/guests, early appointments to appraise are advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7831013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.