3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHewas Water, St. Austell
- Newly built semi detached three bedroom house
- Individual property with appealing elevations
- Rural hamlet of Hewas Water, close to A390
- Small private cul-de-sac development of just nine properties
- Elevated rural position with far reaching countryside views
- Reception hall, W.C, Living room with bay window, Fitted kitchen/dining room , Conservatory
- Three bedrooms, master en-suite, House bathroom
- Loft ladder approach large open attic space with velux window
- Gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing
- South facing rear gardens, Driveway parking two vehicles, Garage
An appealing, newly built, individual semi detached three bedroom house set within a small private cul-de-sac development within the tiny rural hamlet of Hewas Water.
Accommodation provides a reception hall with cloakroom/W.C, front living room with bay window recess, fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, conservatory enjoying south facing aspect and views. Three bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room and house bathroom to first floor. Loft ladder approach to large open attic space with velux roof light window providing excellent storage/hobbies usage or potential additional future accommodation, subject to any necessary planning/regulatory requirements.
The accommodation is served by gas fired central heating, complemented by high levels of insulation and UPVC framed double glazing.
Outside there is a small front open garden, side driveway provides ancillary parking for two vehicles and gains access to the garage. Main gardens extending to rear enjoying a sunny southerly aspect with far reaching surrounding views.
An excellent position for communications within the county and beyond, the small rural hamlet of Hewas Water lies alongside the A390, around three miles west of St Austell and just over 10 miles away from the city of Truro, both with mainline railway stations on the Penzance to Paddington route. Newquay Airport is approximately 12 miles away.
The nearby village of Sticker offers a range of local amenities including shop, post office, pub and parks, with many rural walks featuring in the immediate surrounds. St Austell Bay, with its beaches, pretty harbour villages, coastal and headland walks, can be found just a few miles away, along with numerous recreational facilities including several golf courses, leisure centre, the world renowned Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Combining this newly built property's accommodation, specification and position, it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people, being excellent as a main family home or for the retired/professional couple seeking a substantial property with surplus accommodation for family/guests, and early appointments to appraise are advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7831029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.