5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoddington Road, Rochester
Offers in Excess of
- Near to A2/M2 road connections with London & the coast
- Original features including fireplaces
- Walking distance to Strood train station
- Large living rooms on two floors
- Two en suite's, family bathroom & additional WC
- Mediterranean style garden
- 5 Bedroom semi detached Victorian town house
This Victorian semi detached town house deserves your immediate viewing attention. The accommodation on offer is over four floors with each and every room offering a great amount of space. Although we have labeled the rooms there is a versatility to the home that is very rarely found and will enable the next owner to make use of the rooms as they see fit. Certainly there is potential to be using some of the rooms for office space or even your own personal gym. There are numerous storage areas which include some very large eves cupboards that could be developed in to more usable room spaces, the possibilities are far and wide for this home. There are en suites to the master bedroom and bedroom five and with an additional family bathroom and separate WC, there will never be a queue in the mornings for a bathroom in this property. The property itself enjoys underfloor heating in parts. and is presented in excellent condition and is situated within walking distance of Strood town centre which offers a good number of retail outlets and a mainline train station. The A2/M2 road connections with London and the coast are just minutes from the property making the home a convenient place to live. The rear garden has a Mediterranean style and feel to it and will be a lovely outside space for your friends and family to enjoy during the summer months. Adjacent to the home there is also a playing field so that little ones can be let loose to burn off excess energy. There is so much to this property that can only be appreciated by viewing. We strongly urge you make an appointment as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on a chance to end your property search with this beautiful period home. EPC band: D
Ground Floor WC: 4'11" x 2'8"
Lounge Diner: 29'9" (into bay) x 14'4"
Bedroom Five: 14'7" x 10'11"
En Suite Shower: 4'3" x 3'2"
Lower Ground Floor:
Reception Room: 18'3" x 11'6"
Kitchen: 18'5" x 9'9"
Bedroom Two: 19'1" x 13'4"
Bedroom Three: 12'6" x 11'11"
Bedroom Four: 11' x 9'3"
Bathroom: 8'7" x 7'4"
Master Bedroom: 18'5" x 15'9"
En Suite Shower Room: 8'4" x 5'1"
En Suite WC: 5'2" x 3'2"
Rear Garden: 44'10" x 24'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.