2 bedroom property for saleCharteris Road, Finsbury Park, N4
- Beautifully presented freehold townhouse
- Large 26" reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Modern and bespoke-fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Air condititioning in the master bedroom
- Rear garden
- South-west facing decked terrace (off the master bedroom)
- Off street parking (NB for small car)
A beautifully presented two bedroom end of terrace townhouse which certainly comes with the 'cool' factor and features a large open-plan living room/kitchen (with dining area), a superb south-facing decked terrace off the master bedroom, a delightful rear garden and off street parking (NB undemised and only suitable for a small car/motorbike). The property has recently been redecorated and refurbished by the owner with great style and flair and further features air conditioning in the master bedroom, new wooden floors and bespoke-fitted storage cabinetry under the stairs. Located on Charteris road, the property is equidistant between Finsbury Park Station and Stroud Green Road, and therefore literally from the front door one is within minutes of an immense amount of amenities, including restaurants of both Stroud Green Village and Crouch End Broadway, coffee houses, fashion boutiques and finally Finsbury Park station (Victoria Line, Piccadilly Line, London Overground, Great Northern, Thameslink & Southern rail) as well as thirteen different bus route connections that head straight to the City.
Two bedrooms; Large bathroom with separate shower; En-suite cloakroom; Large 26" reception room/kitchen and natural dining area; South-facing decked terrace; Rear garden; Off street parking (NB undemised and space only for a small car/motorbike).
Price: £895,000 subject to Contract
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TIM58-t-310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Suffolk Coastal , Orford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.