4 bedroom detached house for saleHawthorn Close, Eden Park, Rugby
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- SEPARATE LIVING ROOM
- CLOAKROOM AND UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH WARDROBES
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DRIVE WAY AND SINGLE GARAGE
- EPC - C
EDEN PARK is located on the outskirts of Rugby with easy access for commuting with links to include the M6, M1 and A14. Rugby railway station is only a few minute’s drive from the property and a fantastic choice of state and private schooling is available in Rugby along with local shops, Elliott's Field and Junction One retail park.
A well-presented spacious family detached home comprising entrance hall, study with windows to the front and side, spacious living room with a bay window to the front, cloakroom with tiled floor, low level WC and wash hand basin. Across the rear of the property is a fantastic sun room/dining area/kitchen - Fully tiled floor, offering a range of units, integrated appliances, double oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge & freezer, two sets of French doors to the rear, utility housing the boiler, storage, sink unit, window to the side aspect, space for a tumble dryer and plumbing/space for a washing machine. Landing, storage cupboard with a radiator, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, window to the front, en-suite shower room with obscure glazed window to the rear, bedroom two has a window to the front, a deep built in wardrobe, bedroom three double glazed window to the side, bedroom four has a double glazed window to the rear. The family bathroom has a tiled floor, shower over the bath, towel radiator, obscure glazed window to the side.
The property is situated on the corner of a private drive leading to, driveway parking and a single garage.
The rear garden is mainly enclosed with a brick wall, laid to lawn with a patio and designated seating area, the borders are filled with shrubs and bushes to include fruit trees and roses. A large shed and rear access to the garage and side access to the front.
MAIN ROOM MEASUREMENTS:
Study - 9'3 x 6'6 Living Room - 15'3 x 11'11 Kitchen/dining area/sun room - 24'7 x 18'7
Bedroom one - 12' x 10' Bedroom two - 13'7 x 8'5 Bedroom three - 10'3 x 8'8
Bedroom four - 10'3 x 6
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66307384.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28027001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newman Property Experts, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.