5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNelson Road, New Malden, KT3
- Amazing newly built five bedroom house
- Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Ecological features including a new timber framework
- Benefits from air source heat pump and solar panels
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and utility
- Five generous bedrooms and five luxurious bathrooms
- Reception room with concealed cinema screen
- Landscaped garden and ample off-street parking
A unique and well designed five bedroom house which is ecologically friendly, boasting outstanding interiors over three floors and benefiting from a contemporary kitchen, 3 en suite bedrooms and landscaped garden.
Nelson Road is ideally positioned for the amenities of New Malden while the restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston town centre are within easy reach. New Malden (National Rail) offers fast links in to London Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1071315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.