9 bedroom terraced house for saleAbingdon Road, Middlesbrough
- A TOTAL OF 9 RENTABLE BEDROOMS - SPREAD OVER THREE STOREYS
- DIVIDED INTO TWO SEPERATE 'APARTMENTS' EACH WITH THEIR OWN KITCHENS AND COMMUNAL LOUNGES
- EACH BEDROOM HAS ITS OWN EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM FACILITIES
- THE PROPERTY IS PRESENTED TO THE VERY HIGHEST OF INTERNAL SPECIFICATION - FROM FIXTURE AND FITTINGS, TO FURNISHINGS
- THE PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY FULLY LET AND OFFERING IMMEDIATE RETURNS
THE PROPERTY GENERATES £89PPW BASED ON A 52 WEEK CONTRACT THUS GENERATES £41,652 PER ANNUM/ HAS OPERATED AT FULL OCCUPANCY SINCE COMPLETION -CURRENT TENANCY ENDS IN AUGUST 2017 AND ALL ROOMS ARE LET FOR THE FOLLOWING ACADEMIC YEAR / A SUBSTANTIAL PROPERTY THAT COMPRISES OF TWO SEPERATE SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT STYLE PROPERTIES, SPREAD OVER THREE STOREYS / A TOTAL OF 9 BEDROOMS, ALL WITH ENSUITE FACILITIES / LUXURY INTERIOR PRESENTATION THROUGHOUT INCLUDING HIGH QUALITY KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS, AND SUPERIOR QUALITY FURNISHINGS / LOCATED IDEALLY FOR ACCESS TO THE UNIVERSITY OF TEESSIDE, THE TOWN CENTRE SHOPS AND AMENITIES, MAJOR ROAD LINKS INCLUDING THE A66 AND A19 ROADLINKS, AND THE BUS AND TRAIN STATIONS / GENERATING A HIGH LEVEL OF YIELD, AND BEING SOLD ON A FULLY LET BASIS / LEASE DETAILS AVAILABLE ON FINANCIAL VERIFICATION OF ABILITY TO PROCEED
A comprehensive conversion in summer 2015 also including rear extension to create 9 en-suite double bedrooms split between 2 flats, a 4 Bedroom ground floor and a 5 Bedroom Maisonette. Each flat shares a communal entrance and features separate WCs, Living and dining area and Kitchen. The upper maisonette also features a Laundry Room. As part of the conversion every item was upgraded to ensure low maintenance operation and high levels of energy efficiency. This included full UPVC double glazed windows, upgrade of insulation to roof throughout to current building regulations, 2 new Band A system boilers and Hot Water Cylinders, full damp proofing, full re-plaster, decoration and floor coverings throughout. Both a high spec Kitchen and en-suites with power showers have also been fitted which include features such as an integrated. The property is sold with all appliances and furniture, which again were all brand new in summer 2015. The property generates £89PPW based on a 52...
* 17 a ABINGDON ROAD * Recently renovated, this property offers the most prestigious in student accommodation available in Teesside. Both stylish and modern, this property boasts 4 generous bedrooms, ALL EN-SUITE, a good-sized kitchen and light and airy communal spaces. The property is in a perfect location, just a 4 minute walk from Teesside University campus and right on the doorstop of the City Centre and all its amenities. Each room is fully furnished with a double leather bed and memory foam mattress, bedside table, chest of drawers, wardrobe and desk and chair as well as having 3 double plug sockets and an individually controlled radiator. At Student Living Teesside we understand the need for students to feel they have a home from home and therefore each room is decorated with a feature wall to provide a more homely and personalised space, and to provide everyone with their own escape each room has an individual TV point. All the en-suite bathrooms include...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66316049.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7830599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.