2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShenstone Road, Blackpool, FY3 7HA
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Requires Modernisation
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a two bedroom semi detached house in need of modernisation situated in convenient location close to shops, schools, transport links and Blackpool Victoria Hospital. The accommodation briefly comprises of a vestibule, hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining room, two first floor bedrooms and shower room. Externally there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. This would make for an ideal investment opportunity and is offered with no chain involved.
Location: From our Church Street office turn left, continue through the traffic lights, at the roundabout turn left on to St Walburgas Road, at the roundabout turn left on to Grange Road, take the second right on to Shenstone Avenue.
Vestibule: Exterior door.
Hallway: Radiator, meter cupboard.
Lounge: Approx 13'0" x 11'4" (3.96m x 3.45m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, electric fire, radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room: Approx 16'0" x 7'10" (4.88m x 2.39m) Three UPVC double glazed windows to the rear, range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Stairs and Landing: Single glazed window to the side, loft access, hand rail.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'3" x 11'7" (4.04m x 3.53m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front, radiator, built in storage, over stairs storage cupboard, combi boiler.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'11" x 8'0" (3.02m x 2.44m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Shower Room: UPVC double glazed window to the rear, three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, tiled elevations, extractor fan.
Exterior: Enclosed garden to the front with planted shrub borders, enclosed easily maintained flagged garden to the rear.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66318491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHE51. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.