2 bedroom terraced house for saleCumberland Road, New Town, Reading
Withdrawn from Market
- A Two plus one Victorian terrace within walking distance of Reading Town centre
- Close to Reading Collage, Main line railway station and University
- Two separate reception rooms
- Close to all local ammenaties and facilaties
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed.
- Ideal first time buy or Investment opportunity
Property IQ: A Two plus one Victorian terrace within walking distance of Reading Collage, Reading University and the Town centre.
The property benefits from two reception rooms, galleried style kitchen and fitted bathroom to the ground floor and Two double bedrooms on the first floor with a dressing room / bedroom three being accessed via bedroom one, which could be changed into an en-suite or (as is currently used) a walk-in wardrobe.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed. Parking is on road and there is a nice walk following the River Kennet straight into Reading town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66319844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7716689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property IQ Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.