3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWood Street, Mitcham Junction, Surrey
- 3 bedroom Victorian semi-detached house
- Period features
- Downstairs bathroom and separate toilet upstairs
- Large lounge/dining area
- Close to Hackbridge and Mitcham Stations
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Searching for your next home is an important task and there are many factors to consider. This is a fantastic house where you will see your family grow and develop over the coming years.This home is situated in a quiet road and nestled away from the busy streets of Mitcham yet conveniently located for transport links and in a very up and coming area in Hackbridge. With an ideal layout for the modern family, it's the perfect place for entertaining as it has a large lounge and dining area with wooden floors and plenty of room to spread out with the parents one end and the children at the other! The kitchen is bright and modern, it's perfect for rustling up a culinary delight with ample work surfaces. The dining area just next door means that dinner parties will become a regular thing. In the summer months the lean-to provides a lovely, quiet area to relax in, more importantly the kids could use this as a play room, either way it's great extra storage. If you were looking to extend then the wall could be knocked down to create an amazing kitchen (subject to the relevant planning consents). Outside is where the kids can really tire themselves out with a level garden to run riot in and even enough space for a trampoline.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here for many years and its been an excellent family home for us. The neighbours have been lovely and it really is a nice area to live in. If you do have young children then there are two nurseries within walking distance and both Hackbridge and Mitcham Stations are a mere half a mile away so ideal for anyone commuting up to London. We are sure that whoever moves here will be as happy as we have been. We will be sad to go but are ready to start the next chapter of our lives in Spain.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 11'1 x 9'8 (3.38m x 2.95m)
- Dining Area: 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen: 14'1 x 7'5 (4.30m x 2.26m)
- Lean-to: 22'9 x 7'2 (6.94m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'1 (3.99m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 7'8 (3.38m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 7'5 (3.15m x 2.26m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66319967.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22114478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Wallington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.