4 bedroom bungalow for saleCircuit Lane, Reading, RG30
- Option of four bedrooms
- Sitting room with access to garden
- Sizeable kitchen-breakfast room
- Bathroom, shower room and separate WC
- Conservatory; EPC rating: E
- Established private gardens
This delightful chalet-style detached home is situated in a popular address, close to Prospect Park and benefits from excellent access to local transport links. Set back from the road with its own driveway approach, the property features flexible and adaptable accommodation that incorporates an 18ft kitchen breakfast room alongside a 29ft sitting room which opens to the established 140 ft private rear garden.
Sitting / Dining Room 8.89m (29'2) x 4.88m (16')
Kitchen 5.46m (17'11) x 4.17m (13'8)
Utility 3.99m (13'1) x 2.21m (7'3)
Bedroom One 4.06m (13'4) x 3.61m (11'10)
Bedroom Two 4.01m (13'2) x 3.66m (12')
Bedroom Three 4.27m (14') x 3.61m (11'10)
Bedroom Four 4.39m (14'5) x 2.44m (8')
To the rear of the property is a mature private garden which extends to approximately 140ft and incorporates a paved path with steps leading up to a lawned garden. Further steps lead up to another area of lawned garden with paved patio and an area of raised garden with shrub beds.To the front of the property is driveway parking for a number of vehicles leading to a single garage.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66319985.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 77590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.