3 bedroom maisonette for saleClearbrook Way, Stepney, E1
- Well presented three bedroom duplex apartment
- Private gardens to the front and rear of the property
- Impressive reception room with ample space to entertain
- Separate kitchen and dining room with lovely picture window
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom in addition to family bathroom
- Light and bright throughout
- Secure gated access and residents' gardens
Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom duplex apartment offers expansive living with two private gardens in addition to gated residents' gardens in a well maintained building with caretaker.
Clearbrook Way is located opposite charming Arbour Square Gardens, while the green open space of Stepney Green Park and City Farm is nearby. A range of shops, supermarkets and restaurants are moments away on Commercial Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66321842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1021254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.