1 bedroom flat for saleRichmond Road, E8
- A bright and modern apartment
- 1 Good sized double bedroom
- Optional second bedroom/study area
- Open-plan living/kitchen area
- 1 Family bathroom
- 539 Sq Ft
- Private and secure gated block
- Concierge and private gym
- Outstanding location surrounded by local amenities
- Excellent transport links via London Fields Station
A recently refurbished spacious 1 bedroom apartment, with an optional second bedroom, situated in the much sought after and trendy area of London Fields.
The property itself features a large double bedroom with beautiful fitted wardobes and plenty of storage space. There is an optional second bedroom/study area, which is currently used as a baby room, with a glass door, a small window overlooking the living area, a fitted wardrobe and well aerated. This room used to be the open plan kitchen and could easily be put back if the buyer prefers a bigger kitchen/entertaining area. The current living/kitchen area is an open-plan design, with large windows offering plenty of light and access to private balcony. The apartment also benefits from new wooden flooring throughout.
The apartment is situated within a secure gated block, a concierge and on-site gym for sole use of residents. There is also a large, sunny communal roof terrace with amazing views over the city!
The property is located excellently, with convenient transport links, plenty of amenities including the trendy Broadway Market and London Fields Park a short distance away.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66323027.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.