3 bedroom apartment for saleBreezers Court, 20 The Highway, London
- Top Floor Warehouse Conversion
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double Height Ceilings and Galleried Study Area/ 3rd Bedroom
- Exposed Brickwork and Cast Iron Beams
- Close to St Katharine's Dock and Tower Hill Stations
- Easy Access to the City and Canary Wharf
This apartment must be viewed.
ea2 are pleased to be able to offer for sale this top floor warehouse conversion. The apartment consists of an open plan lounge and kitchen with breakfast bar. Lounge with double height ceilings and galleried bedroom. 2nd bedroom with double height ceilings and galleried study area/3rd bedroom. The apartment benefits from 2 bathrooms and enriched with a wealth of character features including exposed brickwork and cast iron beams. The apartment is well positioned being close to St Katharine's Dock and Tower Hill stations.
Entrance Via Security Entry-Phone System To Commun -
Hallway: - 2 Storage Cupboards. Glass wall to lounge. Entry-phone handset. Thermostat. Wood floor. Doors to kitchen, bathroom and master bedroom. Double doors to open plan lounge and kitchen.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen: -
Lounge Area: - Double doors to rear leading to ‘Juliet’ style balcony. Floor to ceiling windows to rear. Secondary double doors and floor to ceiling windows. Double height ceiling. Inset spotlight. Original character cast iron beam. Original character cast iron trusses. Radiator with ornate cover. Wood floor. Character cast iron spiral staircase leading to mezzanine bedroom 2. Entrance to kitchen area.
Kitchen Diner: - Skylight window. Range of matching base and wall units. Roll top work surfaces with inset 2 bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps. Ceramic tiled splash back. Built in stainless steel double oven and microwave. Built in stainless steel 5 ring hob with stainless steel canopy extractor above. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Under cupboard lighting. Clay tiled floor.
Mezzanine Bedroom 2: - Skylight window. Original character cast iron trusses.
Master Bedroom: - Multi paned windows to rear. Secondary casement windows. Double height ceiling. Exposed brickwork. Built in wardrobes. Radiator with ornate cover. Wood floor. Door to en-suite shower room. Character cast iron spiral staircase leading to mezzanine bedroom 3.
En-Suite Shower Room: - Inset spotlights. 3 Piece suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with ceramic tiling. Low level Wc. Wash hand basin with pedestal and mixer taps with ceramic tiled splashback. Marble tiled floor.
Mezzanine Bedroom 3: - Skylight window. Built in cupboards to eaves. Wall light.
Family Bathroom: - 3 Piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and separate shower mixer with glass shower door. Low level Wc with concealed cistern. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Part ceramic tiled walls. Fitted wall mirror with integrated light. Fitted mirror fronted wall units. Heated towel rail. Marble tiled floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66323444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26957847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ea2 Estate Agency, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.