3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlodder Lane, Farnworth, Bolton, BL4 0JP
- Entrance Lobby and Hallway.
- Spacious open plan lounge.
- Open plan 2nd Reception Room with a featutre wood burner stove and surround.
- Modern fully fitted galley style kitchen in mid oak with contrasting worktops.
- Large garden with an elevated patio area and lawn.
- 3 Double sized bedrooms, with modern sliding fitted wardrobes to 2 of the bedrooms.
- Modern family bathroom with a 4 piece suite in white, including a vanity basin, toilet, bath tub and a walk in shower cabinet
- Gated driveway and a garage.
- Double glazed windows and doors. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
An extremely well presented, extended 3 bedroom semi detached home, with a double driveway, garage, conservatory and a large garden, located on Plodder Lane in the Farnworth area of Bolton, Greater Manchester. Within the catchment area and within easy walking distance of St James High School, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance lobby and hallway, a spacious open plan lounge, 2nd Reception room with a feature wood burner stove, a modern fully fitted galley style kitchen with a gas range hob, oven and integrated extractor hood, a conservatory and a large garden with an elevated patio area and lawn. To the upper floor you will find a modern 4 piece family bathroom, including a vanity basin, toilet, bath tub and a separate walk in shower cabinet plus 3 double sized bedrooms with 2 fitted with modern sliding wardrobes. Double glazed windows and doors plus gas central heating via a combi boiler. Offers excellent access to the M60 or M61 motorway, with Bolton and Farnworth town centre within easy reach. This fantastic family home is in a 'walk in and live' condition and is a credit to the current owners. Viewings by appointment only with Bolton Properties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66324865.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8927084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bolton Properties, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.