3 bedroom detached house for saleHarvey Croft, Trowell, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9
- A generously extended three/four bedroom detached house.
- Two/three reception rooms.
- New fitted kitchen and utility room.
- New bathroom with a white suite.
- New double glazed windows and gas central heating.
- Gardens to the front, side and rear.
- A real family home and must be viewed to be appreciated.
A very well maintained extended three/four bedroom detached family house, which is located within a quiet cul-de-sac.
This particular property has the benefit of two/three reception rooms, new kitchen to include appliances, utility room, downstairs WC, new double glazed windows and gas central heating.
Outside there are gardens to the front, side and rear along with a driveway.
An early internal inspection is essential in order to avoid disappointment.
Harvey Croft is a quiet cul-de-sac close to many amenities some of which include a regular Tram services, train station with links to London and main road links to the M1 motorway.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66325261.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEE180369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Beeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.