2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStubb Road, Hickling
Offers in Region of
- Stunning home
- Highly presented throughout
- Offered with no onward chain
- Picturesque village setting
- Walking distance to the Norfolk Broads
- Short drive to the beach
- Cottage style garden and courtyard
- Viewings advised to appreciate the standard on offer
- Perfect weekend home
"Beautiful from start to finish" with this STUNNING HOME which is set in this POPULAR PICTURESQUE VILLAGE and comes available with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
With spacious accommodation that is presented to a very HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT and complimented by it's cottage style garden and courtyard. A great home which is within walking distance to the Norfolk Broads and a short drive to the beaches.
Gravelled driveway offering parking with a paved walkway to the front door.
11' 11'' x 8' 8'' (3.63m x 2.64m)
UPVC double glazed window to front and side, UPVC double glazed french door to front, Lighting, Tiled flooring, Power points.
13' 4'' x 10' 2'' (4.06m x 3.10m)
UPVC double glazed french door to side, Door to ensuite, Spotlights, Television point, Telephone point, Fitted carpet, Power points, Modern electric heater.
12' 4'' x 6' 10'' (3.76m x 2.08m)
UPVC double glazed window to side, Door to en-suite, Exposed brick and flint wall, Power points, Fitted carpet.
Wash hand basin with vanity, Tiled flooring, WC, Fully tiled, Shower cubicle, Extractor fan.
Established garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature planting and shrubbery. Patio area ideal for a dining area offering privacy and direct access to the conservatory.
8' 2'' x 13' 11'' (2.49m x 4.24m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed door to garden, Skylights, Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Cupboards, Electric range oven and hob, Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, Work surfaces, Splash back tiling, Tiled flooring, Fridge freezer space, Cooker hood, Power points.
Hickling Village maintains it's quaint Broadland status with a number of local amenities including the magnificent Parish Church, traditional Methodist Church, excellent primary school, two pubs, sailing and windsurfing facilities, Village Staithe and boatyard. Norwich and Wroxham are both within a comfortable car journey with rail links to Central London ( 1 hour 50 mins) and Air Links from Norwich Airport offering some international holiday destinations, internal flights and links to Amsterdam.
UPVC double glazed door to front, power points, fitted carpet.
12' 0'' max x 12' 5'' max (3.65m x 3.78m)
UPVC double glazed french door to conservatory, Wood burner, Wall lights, Television point, Telephone point, Fitted carpet, Power points, Modern electric wall heater.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66326512.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8435703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.