2 bedroom town house for saleRockingham Grove, Bingham, NOTTINGHAM
- TWO BEDROOM MID-TOWNHOUSE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GARAGE TO REAR
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
***GUIDE PRICE £165,000-£170,000*** William H Brown is proud to offer to the market this well-presented town house in the popular residential area of Bingham and would make for a great purchase opportunity for first time buyers. Book now to secure your viewing.
A wonderfully presented two bedroom town house in the popular residential area of Bingham. The house which would make for an ideal first time buy or investment must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The home itself briefly comprises to ground floor; entrance hall which gives access to first floor and lounge, good sized lounge/living area, modern fitted kitchen with dining space and conservatory to the rear of the home. The first floor briefly comprises a large master double bedroom, second double bedroom and family shower room suite. To the rear of the home is an enclosed garden which is mostly laid to lawn and provides access to the detached garage and access to the shared parking to the rear of the home.
The home occupies a great position with bus routes a short distance away as well as being within short proximity local facilities and amenities i.e. Bingham Market place. Bingham offers strong schooling for all age groups as well as fantastic commuter links of the A52 and A46 which gives great access to Nottingham, Leicester and Newark.
Homes like this do not hang around for long, please book your viewing today.
Double glazed door to entrance with staircase to first floor and access lounge, kitchen/diner and conservatory.
Lounge 17' 2" MAX extending to x 10' 3" MAX ( 5.23m MAX extending to x 3.12m MAX )
Cosy and comfortable lounge with double glazed bay window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone, electric fireplace feature, large understair's storage and door access to kitchen.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 5" MAX extending to x 8' 3" MAX ( 4.09m MAX extending to x 2.51m MAX )
Fully fitted kitchen equipped with a modern range of wall, base cupboards and drawer units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, roll top work surfaces and plumbing for white goods. Brick effect tile complementary tile splashback surrounds, overhead extractor fan for cooker, double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted radiator. In addition the kitchen offers a good size diner space with double glazed doors to conservatory access.
Conservatory 8' MAX extending to x 8' 10" MAX ( 2.44m MAX extending to x 2.69m MAX )
UPVC double glazed window surrounds and double glazed French doors to rear garden.
Bedroom One 14' 1" MAX extending to x 10' 1" MAX ( 4.29m MAX extending to x 3.07m MAX )
Good size double bedroom with wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" MAX extending to x 7' 7" MAX ( 3.38m MAX extending to x 2.31m MAX )
Double bedroom with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Shower room comprising of a modern three piece suite with enclosed shower cubicle with complementary tiling to walls, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity point and base cabinets. Heated towel rail and obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Enclosed rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn with well stocked borders and a separate raised decked seating area great entertaining guests and hosting family occasions. The garden also gives access to the detached garage and shared parking to the rear of the home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66326935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF100107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.