2 bedroom park home for sale32 Truro Heights, Kenwyn Hill, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 3FB
- Wall hung electric fire to lounge
- Separate bathroom and en-suite shower room
- 3 Integrated appliances to kitchen; fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Internally glazed white UPVC windows & doors for added security
*Please note that stock photos are used for illustration purposes*
• Plots: 86
• Age Limit: 50+
• Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
• Maintenance Team
One of our newest parks, Truro Heights is extremely popular due to its location in the heart of Cornwall and the quality of this modern development. A bus stop outside the park provides easy access to the centre of Truro. The popular towns of Newquay and Falmouth are 15 miles away. With new plots available, this park offers the ideal opportunity to design your own home in a much sought-after location.
Have your cake and eat it with the Reprise, it has a modern contemporary style with a vintage twist, guaranteed to whet the most fastidious of appetites. The Reprise has settled in within the range as a firm favourite with our customers. It has everything you could wish for in a park home in terms of looks and style both inside and out. Careful thought went into the concept and design behind the Reprise. Armed with a brief to create the footprint for a home with the best possible use of space throughout the designers triumphed, with all the features and practicalities potential homeowners could ever wish for, even down to positioning of the sockets.
It's undoubtedly been a resounding success as Reprise owners will testify. The resulting feel and layout of this home is of a traditional well thought through 'bungalow' design. On entering the home the impact of space delivers the feeling that you're really 'coming home'. The entrance hall is very grand; it's like a maze of avenues. One way leads through into a very impressive and spacious lounge. A light and airy room decorated in a soft and subtle colour scheme with box bay windows and a comfortable sofa for relaxing and enjoying a bit of chill out time.
• Insulated floor, walls and roof
• Loft Access
• Papered walls and ceilings
• White Internal Doors
• Colour co-ordinated carpets and curtains to all rooms
• Upholstered 3 seater sofa + 2 Arm chairs in neutral coordinating fabric
• Rectangular Extendable dining table + 4 chairs
• Condensing Gas combi boiler and radiators in Mains Gas or LPG
• Wall hung electric fire to lounge
• Built-in kitchen
• 4 gas burner hob with built-under oven
• 3 Integrated appliances to kitchen; fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Built-in bedroom and bathroom furniture
• Separate bathroom and ensuite shower room
• Shower room incorporates a 800mm x 800mm shower pod
• Baxi Boiler A Rated
• Specially designed apex lightweight tiled roof with Dutch barn style ends
• 18" Front and Back overhang 12"to sides
• Dorma over inset front door
• 4 square bay windows with GRP canopies and Georgian bars throughout home
• Internally glazed white UPVC windows & doors for added security
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUH032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.