4 bedroom detached house for saleTrethurgy, St. Austell
- Large stone built older village house
- Highly regarded rural village of Trethurgy
- Generous and versatile accommodation
- Offered in need of some further updating
- South facing aspect with distant rural and coastal views
- Living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, utility, cloakroom/w.c.
- Four bedrooms (three large, one box room), ensuite and house bathroom
- Gas (LPG) central heating, UPVC double glazing
- Rear parking, potential further parking
- South facing patio and lawn gardens
This is a large stone built four bedroom family house within the popular and highly regarded rural village of Trethurgy, far reaching rural and distant coastal views are enjoyed from the south facing elevations.
The property has been the subject of some recent modernisation and improvement and comes to the market with scope for further improvement and finishing.
Versatile accommodation to ground floor provides large living room, separate family room, dining room, kitchen, utility and ground floor cloakroom/W.C. Four first floor bedrooms, three large double and one small box/single along with en-suite and house bathroom. There is a huge attic space which could offer potential for further conversion, subject to obtaining any necessary planning/regulatory consents.
Outside, the property is approached to the rear where there is parking for one vehicle, there is a further side garden which could offer potential for additional parking, again subject to any necessary consents. The main gardens extend to the south providing an area of paved patio giving onto an expanse of lawn with fencing and hedging boundaries.
The rural village of Trethurgy lies approximately two miles to the north of St Austell, very much rural environment with countryside walks in the immediate surrounds and yet being within easy reach of St Austell's main town centre and coastal facilities of St Austell bay. The Eden Project and beautiful rural walks of nearby Luxulyan Valley also feature.
Appointments to appraise in detail are advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7833130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.