3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClumber Drive, Radcliffe-On-Trent, Nottingham
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- EXTENDED TO SIDE AND REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- FANTASTIC LOCATION IN RADCLIFFE-ON-TRENT
- VIEWING ADVISED
William H Brown is delighted to offer home buyers a great opportunity to purchase this extended three bedroom semi-detached property in the fantastic location in Radcliffe-on-Trent. The home would be an ideal purchase for families and first time buyers alike. Book now to secure your viewing.
William H Brown is delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the popular location of Radcliffe-on-Trent. The home briefly comprises to ground floor entrance porch, a good size open plan lounge / diner, extended reception room which can be used for multiple purposes, fully fitted kitchen, utility area within garage and a ground floor W/C. The first floor offers further ample living accommodation in the form of three bedrooms (two doubles and a single) and a family bathroom suite. Externally, to the front of the property is access to garage, driveway providing off street parking for two cars, to the rear of the property is a very well maintained low maintenance garden, with astro-turf lawn, separate patio area, small pond and plant life.
Lounge/ Diner 24' 7" MAX x 16' 8" MAX ( 7.49m MAX x 5.08m MAX )
Open plan lounge/diner with double glazed windows to front aspect and bi folding doors to rear, coal effect fireplace feature with mantle and surround, TV and telephone point, and wall mounted radiators x2.
Kitchen 10' 8" MAX x 8' MAX ( 3.25m MAX x 2.44m MAX )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall, base cupboards and drawer units, roll top work surfaces over, sink unit, part tile splashback surrounds, integrated appliances which includes an electric oven with electric hob and overhead extractor hood. There is also plumbing for white goods.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, complementary tile splashback surrounds, tiled flooring and under stairs storage cupboard.
Reception Room 17' MAX x 14' 4" MAX ( 5.18m MAX x 4.37m MAX )
An additional reception room, which can be used for multiple purposes.
With double glazed window to rear aspect, double wall mounted radiator, UPVC door leading to the garden and door providing access to the garage.
Ground Floor W/ C
Ground floor W/C briefly comprising of a two piece suite with low level W/C and pedestal wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Garage/ Utility 17' 6" MAX x 11' 7" MAX ( 5.33m MAX x 3.53m MAX )
Utility - fully fitted with a range of base cupboards units with roll top surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for white goods, space for tumble dryer and UPVC door to front aspect.
The garage provides power points and lighting, with electric garage door to the front.
Bedroom One 14' 11" MAX x 11' 5" MAX ( 4.55m MAX x 3.48m MAX )
Good size double bedroom with wall mounted radiator, double glazed window the front aspect and built-in wardrobe offering ample storage space and fitted vanity unit.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" MAX x 10' 9" MAX ( 4.80m MAX x 3.28m MAX )
Double bedroom with wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect and built-in sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" MAX x 6' 4" MAX ( 1.96m MAX x 1.93m MAX )
Single bedroom with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window the front aspect.
The family bathroom comprises of a three piece suite, with a pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with overhead shower and low level WC. With double glazed obscured windows to the rear aspect, heated towel rail and complementary tile splash back surrounds.
Externally to the front of the property is access to garage, driveway providing off street parking for two cars, to the rear of the property is a very well maintained low maintenance garden, with astro-turf lawn, separate patio area, small pond and plant life.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66339562.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF100305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.