2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNursery Lane, Chichester, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Huge scope for further improvement
- Spacious private garden
- Garage & off road parking
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (62)
This is a great detached, 2 double bedroom bungalow in a quiet, private residential road. If you are looking for a property to add investment to, or a safe and secure location for your next home then look no further.The property is light and airy with generous sized rooms, the layout is typical of a property of its era, the lounge faces towards the front of the property as does bedroom 1. Bedroom 2 and the bathroom are at the rear of the property as is the kitchen / dining room.There is a huge amount of scope to extend and improve this property subject to the necessary contents. There is a large loft space which has been part boarded for storage, but again offered further scope. For gardening enthusiasts, the large rear and side gardens are mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance, with a large paved area for seating and flower containers. The detached garage offers further storage & the large block paved driveway has plenty of parking for friends and family. The train station is only a few minutes walk away, only one stop and within a few minutes you will find yourself in Chichester. There is also a very frequent bus service available. Fishbourne has a great community, centred around the primary school and social club, it is a family friendly environment.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My aunt had lived here for more years than I would care to remember, loving the location and neighbours. So many people are not aware of this secluded location.The property has had the boiler recently serviced and everything works as it should. We have many happy memories here, enjoying the garden and the privacy.
It's obvious to us that a new buyer may want to extend the property and there is certainly scope.
- Entrance hall
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 into bay x 12'0 (4.19m x 3.66m)
- Lounge: 13'7 into bay x 11'7 (4.14m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 8'10 (3.58m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen/breakfast room: 11'10 maximum x 10'9 minimum (3.61m x 3.28m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 6'11 (2.44m x 2.11m)
- Garage: 19'10 x 8'6 (6.05m x 2.59m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66340790.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.