3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Haverlands, Gonerby Hill Foot, NG31
- Fully Renovated Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master
- Kitchen/Diner, Lounge & Bathroom
- No Onward Chain
- Non Estate location
- Open Views over Grantham from Rear
- Enclosed Gardens to the Rear
- Driveway leading to Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended, EPC Rating - D
Pygott and Crone are pleased to offer for sale this detached, fully renovated, three Bedroom bungalow in a non-estate location with No Onward Chain. The current vendor has completely overhauled this bungalow to include re-wiring, re-plumbing, including a new boiler, new windows, doors, Kitchen, Bathroom and En-suite. The bungalow accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, three Bedrooms, the Master having an En-suite and a family Bathroom. Outside, the property has a driveway leading to the garage and to the rear has a newly laid patio with the rest of the garden laid to lawn with a few mature trees and summer house. The property benefits from open views over the countryside towards Barrowby Gate. Viewing is Highly Recommended to appreciate the size, condition and location with open views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66341179.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GAR180192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.