5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBridge Street, Tutbury, Burton-On-Trent
- Five bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Beautiful style and character throughout
- Maintained and presented to the highest of standards
- Large multi sectional cottage garden that has to be seen to be believed
- Planning permission submitted to extend
- Off rd parking
- Desirable village location
A GENUINELY STUNNING, END TERRACED, PERIOD PROPERTY that has been MAINTAINED TO THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS that will TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY! Offering 5 BEDROOMS. 3 RECEPTION ROOMS and ALL OF THE STYLE and CHARACTER YOU COULD WISH FOR, this FAMILY HOME is ONE THAT YOU SIMPLY MUST VIEW!
A genuinely stunning end terraced period property that has been maintained to the highest of standards that will be the envy of all that crave a sense of style and character! Dating back to the late 1800's, and maintaining most of the features of that architectural era, this family home offers three reception rooms including a family lounge, sitting room and a large dining room. The kitchen has been updated and is sympathetic to the style of the building so that it fits perfectly within the overall feel of the house. As and added selling point this property has recently had planning permission approved for an extended kitchen diner and garden room with a utility to add even more living space to this already large and attractive family home. To the first and second floors are five bedrooms in total, four of which are large double rooms, that will accommodate most families if space is something that they require. Outside, the property has received attention in equal measure in the form of a cottage style garden that has various stunning sections including rose beds, lawns and even an established meadow that has to be seen to be believed in the summer. With all of the stunning architecture and features on offer, this beautiful property is one that you simply must view in order to appreciate what is on offer.
Small Ornate frontage leading on to the road and allocated parking.
Single glazed original wooden front door, Minton mosaic tiled flooring and original coving to ceiling.
Single glazed original wooden door to front elevation, single glazed leaded window to front elevation, original Minton mosaic flooring and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 11" into bay x 13' 4" into recess ( 4.85m into bay x 4.06m into recess )
Original sash bay window to front elevation, open fireplace, a central heating radiator, telephone point, television point, original coving to the ceiling and exposed original wooden flooring.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.76m x 3.00m into recess )
Two single glazed window to front elevation (original sash windows), a central heating radiator and exposed real wood floor boards.
Sitting Room 13' 3" x 13' 9" ( 4.04m x 4.19m )
Three original sash windows to rear elevation, open fireplace, a central heating radiator, television point and exposed wooden floor boards.
Kitchen 14' x 7' 2" not into understairs recess ( 4.27m x 2.18m not into understairs recess )
Fitted kitchen to comprise of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer, tiling to splash back area, electric coven, gas hob, cooker hood, space for a dishwasher, space for a fridge/ freezer, double glazed window to rear elevation and a door to the garden and sitting room.
Wash House/ Outbuilding 10' 1" x 7' ( 3.07m x 2.13m )
Stainless steel sink and drainer, door to garden, plumbing for a washing machine, single glazed sash window to rear elevation and work surface space,
Single glazed window with secondary glazing to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.06m x 4.06m )
Three double glazed windows to front elevation, a central heating radiator, television point and original wooden sash windows.
Single glazed sash window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, W.C, partial tiling, contemporary tiled flooring, a central heating radiator and a feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" into recess x 13' 2" ( 4.34m into recess x 4.01m )
Three single glazed windows with secondary glazing to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.17m )
Original wooden sash Single glazed windows to rear elevation.
Of a contemporary style and including a single glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer tap over, shower over the bath, wash hand basin, W,C, modern tiled flooring and full tiling to walls.
Second Floor Landing
Loft access and a single glazed window with secondary glazing to the side elevation.
Bedroom Four 13' 5" x 13' 5" max into recess ( 4.09m x 4.09m max into recess )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Five 6' 5" x 10' 4" ( 1.96m x 3.15m )
Single glazed sash window to rear elevation, built in original storage and a central heating radiator.
A stunning cottage garden that benefits from a selection of large trees with numerous planting areas, established planting beds, lawn area, meadow patch to the rear, central path, a beautiful summer house with slabbed seating area and three brick built outbuildings for extra storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66341215.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT204352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.