3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLilyholt Road, Benwick, March
- 20' Living Room
- Additional Reception Room/Bedroom
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Two Utility Rooms
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
- Detached Garage With Electric Door
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Views Over Open Fields to the Rear
*20' Living Room
*Additional Reception Room/Bedroom
*Bathroom & Shower Room
*Two Utility Rooms
*Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
*Detached Garage With Electric Door
*Good Size Rear Garden
*Views Over Open Fields to the Rear
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Entrance Hall/ Utility Room
Fitted with a matching range of eye level cupboards with worktop space over, space for fridge, washing machine and tumble drier, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed side door to Inner Lobby. Door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled double shower enclosure with shower attachment over, matching shower base and glass screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level WC and full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
Tiled flooring, door to:
4.53m x 2.85m (14'10" x 9'4") maximum including door recess. Base unit, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to rear, two storage cupboards, wall mounted fuse box, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed door leading to rear garden.
3.42m x 3.92m (11'3" x 12'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, matching island unit with cupboards under, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap, space for range, built-in extractor hood, built-in microwave/oven, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, door to:
Radiator, tiled flooring, door to:
4.22m x 3.33m (13'10" x 10'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
3.27m x 6.05m (10'9" x 19'10") maximum including chimney breast. Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, two radiators, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
Large Walk-In Storage Cupboard
1.02m x 1.92m (3'4" x 6'4"). PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, access to loft.
Door from Hallway to:
Office / Bedroom
3.03m x 3.48m (9'11" x 11'5"). Radiator, PVCu double glazed side door leading outside, door to:
PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, door to:
4.28m x 2.46m (14'1" x 8'1"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.06m x 3.45m (10' x 11'4") maximum excluding door recess. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
To the front is mainly laid to lawn with established shrub borders with a range of ornamental trees, dwarf timber fencing to front, timber gated access, extensive double width gravel and concrete driveway to the front leading to detached garage, paved pathway leading to entrance door.
Rear garden has two large paved patios with seating area and an additional timber decking area, paved pathway leading to sides and rear, mostly laid to lawn, large timber shed, outside cold water tap.
7.04m x 3.12m (23'1" x 10'3"). Detached garage with electric operated roll up front door, power and light connected, eaves storage space, two windows to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66341668.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM202551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.