4 bedroom detached house for sale2 Fordbank Avenue, Kilbarchan, PA10 2NH
- Impressive larger style detached property recently built by Dawn Homes
- 26' dining kitchen with family area, patio doors to garden
- 4 double bedrooms
- En-suite, family bathroom, WC
- Utility room
- Integral garage currently split as laundry room and external store
- Under NHBC warranty
A stylish modern detached villa position in an exclusive development by Dawn Homes adjacent to Fordbank Equestrian Centre. The property is set in level, landscaped gardens with a monobloc double driveway. The rear gardens are enclosed with a lawn and a patio area for outside dining.
The property offers spacious and well presented family accommodation formed over two levels. A broad reception hallway has stairs to the upper floor with a store cupboard and a large cloakroom/wc. There is a lounge and a lovely open plan family room and kitchen with both windows and French doors to the rear gardens. The kitchen has a range of quality modern fitted furniture with ample worktop space and integral appliances. The utility room has fitted furniture with space for laundry appliances and access to the garage. The single garage has been partitioned internally to form two separate storage areas.
The upper floor has a hallway with two store cupboards and entry to all apartments. The master bedroom is a large room with two sets of fitted wardrobes and access to an ensuite shower room. There are three further bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has a four piece suite comprising of a wc, wash hand basin, spa bath and a separate shower area.
The attic provides further storage space. The specification includes double glazing and a gas fired central heating system.
EER band B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.