4 bedroom detached house for saleLong Lane, Coalville, LE67
- Well Presented Four Bedroom Detached
- EPC Awaited
- Entrance Hall Cloaks/Wc Lounge
- Breakfast Kitchen Separate Dining Room
- Landing Four Bedrooms Family Bathroom
- Master Bed With En Suite Dressing Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Car Standing Single Garage Rear Garden
- Internal Viewing Highly Recomended
Superb four bedroom detached house in sought after location. Comprising of entrance hall, cloaks/wc, front lounge, breakfast kitchen with double glazed bay window with doors leading out to the rear garden, separate dining room. To the first floor there is a landing giving access to the four bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom is a particular feature with fitted wardrobes and dressing area leading to the en suite shower room/wc. Further benefiting from gas fired central heating system and double glazing. Externally the property has a driveway providing car standing and leading to the single garage. The rear garden has a patio area and lawn with gravel border. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. EPC ratings awaited.
The property is located in Coalville which offers a range of shops and local market. There are a variety of schools within the Coalville catchment area and also boasts the Stephensons Academy. The town is situated on the A511 which offers transport routes for both public and private transport links to nearby Ashby, Burton and Leicester.
Superb detached property ideally suited to family or professional purchasers, internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the layout and size and to avoid disappointment.
Cloakroom / WC
Lounge 10' 7" x 15' 3" (3.23m x 4.65m )
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 9" (max into rec) x 10' 11" (max into rec) (4.8m (max into rec) x 3.33m (max into rec) )
Dining Room 10' 9" (into rec) x 9' 11" (3.28m (into rec) x 3.02m )
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 11' 11" (to back of robes) (4.09m x 3.63m (to back of robes) )
Dressing Area 5' 6" x 5' 3" (to front robe) (1.68m x 1.6m (to front robe) )
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 2" x 7' 2" (1.88m x 2.18m )
Bedroom 9' 0" x 13' 6" (2.74m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 8' 2" x 9' 3" (2.49m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 8' 0" x 9' 2" (2.44m x 2.79m )
Family Bathroom / WC 8' 2" x 8' 1" (2.49m x 2.46m )
Garage 8' 0" x 17' 1" (2.44m x 5.21m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528815634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Coalville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.