2 bedroom terraced house for saleBronte Close, Rugby
- Modern Two Bedroom Terraced Home
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room With Built In Appliances
- Refitted First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Rating Band D
***MODERN IN EVERY WAY, A TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOME THAT HAS BEEN RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD***
A great first time purchase/investment property for buyers looking between £170,000 and £200,000.
*Two bedroom terraced home
*Brand new carpets and flooring throughout
*Modern open plan refitted kitchen/dining room
*Kitchen fitted with integrated fridge, freezer, electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan
*Refitted first floor bathroom with mixer shower and large rainfall shower head
*Upvc double glazed windows
*New internal doors throughout
*Gas central heating via a `Worcester` boiler
*Driveway providing off road parking
*Southerly facing low maintenance rear garden
*Quiet cul de sac location
*Close to Rugby Town Centre and Rugby Train Station
*NO ONWARD CHAIN
The property is situated within close proximity to the town centre and all of its amenities. Rugby Train Station is within easy walking distance with a current commute time of approximately 50 minutes to London Euston.
Lounge - 13'3" (4.04m) x 9'10" (3m) Max
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room - 13'2" (4.01m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One - 13'2" (4.01m) Max x 9'4" (2.84m) Plus Recess
Bedroom Two - 9'8" (2.95m) x 6'10" (2.08m)
Refitted Family Bathroom - 6'0" (1.83m) x 5'6" (1.68m)
Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
Southerly Facing Rear Garden
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Picklescott Homes, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.