2 bedroom apartment for saleMerchants Walk, Violet Road, London, E3
- Two bedroom apartment
- HTB London available on selected plots
- Stamp Duty Paid (Single Property)
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- All properties feature private outdoor space
- 7 minutes from Canary Wharf on DLR
- Internal size 731 square fee
- Completion expected Q4/ 2017
- Predicted Energy Assessment B
- EPC Rating = B
Following the success of Phase 1, winner of Residential Development of the Year 2016 at The Wharf Property Awards, the highly anticipated new collection of Studio, 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments at Merchants Walk are now available to view today.
The apartments provide you with a generous open space, indulgent finishes and timeless style. Relax on your private balcony, step away from the hustle and bustle of the day and enjoy the skyline and vibrant lights of London at night.
Part of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, Merchants Walk on Devons Road is included within the Olympic regeneration zone.
As a result the area has seen a lot of regenerative work in recent years with still more to follow. Devons Road has an E3 postcode, which incorporates the surrounding districts of Bromley-by-Bow, Old Ford, Mile End and the Three Mills in Newham. With street markets, high streets, parks and waterways, the area is a fun and vibrant place to live. The
Devons Road area takes its name from the B140 Devons Road and the Docklands Light Railway station of the same name, serving Bromley-by-Bow to the north and Poplar to the south and west as part of the Stratford branch. Devons Road DLR is in Travelcard Zone 2.
Bedrooms feature luxurious rich pile carpet and beautiful built in mirrored wardrobes, providing the perfect place to re-charge. Complemented with highly refined finishes that continue the ambiance of style, these bedrooms provide a calm sanctuary to unwind.
Square Footage: 731 sq ft
Close enough to walk to Canary Wharf or cycle to the City; Merchants Walk is located in Zone 2 making it superbly connected to central London and the Olympic regeneration zone.
Just 5 minutes to Stratford on the DLR or a leisurely 12 minute cycle, your new home at Merchants Walk is perfectly positioned to enjoy Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. London's newest park encompasses unique parklands, waterways, venues and attractions. These include three new iconic venues, The London Stadium, the London Aquatics Centre and the striking ArcelorMittal Orbit sculpture.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66346130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP160410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.