4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighbridge Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Offers in Excess of
- REDUCED REDUCED REDUCED REDUCED
- IMPOSING SEMI DETACHED HOME SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE OF LOCAL SHOPS
- CONVENIENT FOR SCHOOLS, SUTTON & BOLDMERE CENTRES
- WELCOMING RECEPTION HALL GUESTS' WC
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- BEAUTIFUL RE-FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN WALK-IN PANTRY
- UTILITY AREA FOUR EXCELLENT BEDROOMS
- FABULOUS BATHROOM/WETROOM
- CHARMING COTTAGE STYLE LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
Most generously proportioned semi detached home with charming character on this well regarded road, convenient for Sutton Town Centre & Boldmere & with good schools close by & public transport services. Accommodation comprises: Hall, living room, dining room, re-fitted breakfast kitchen, utility, & WC. 4 bedrooms, bathroom/wet room & gas central heating (where specified). Good size rear garden
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acres, Sutton Coldfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.