4 bedroom town house for saleSunningdale Way, GAINSBOROUGH
- FOUR BEDROOM family home arranged three levels
- Master suite with ensuite and dressing area
- Lovely tiered landscaped gardens to the rear
Four bedroom town house which is beautifully appointed throughout having ample living space. The property is set on the fringes of Gainsborough town, which has lots of AMENITIES, LEISURE CENTRE AND GREAT LOCAL SCHOOLS.
Four bedroom town house which is beautifully appointed throughout having ample living space. Positioned in the medieval town of Gainsborough within walking distance of Gainborough Old Hall, a medieval manor dating back to 1460. Further amenities include Marshall's Yard, a modern shopping complex at the heart of the town with many large retailers, restaurants, cafes and a gym. There are also supermarkets and a rail station. Leisure facilities include The Trinity Arts Centre and West Lindsey Leisure centre. There are highly regarded schools in the area including the renowned Queen Elizabeth's High School
The Georgian market town of Retford is accessed in 12.5 miles and has an intercity trainlink to London in 1hr 25 minutes. The property is just 12.5 miles from the A1 motorway and for those travelling further afield Doncaster airport is accessed in 11.4 miles.
With a double glazed door to the front and stairs to the first floor.
With a WC, wash hand basin and a central heating radiator.
Lounge/diner 14' 11" max x 16' 5" max ( 4.55m max x 5.00m max )
With rear facing double glazed french doors to the rear garden and a rear facing double glazed window. The room also benefits from under stairs storage cupboard, neutral decor, a central heating radiator and a TV point.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 3" plus bay x 8' 1" ( 3.12m plus bay x 2.46m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units in a beech finish, with worksurfaces over, tiling to the splashback, an integrated electric oven and gas hob with and extractor fan above. There is also a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, space for a fridge freezer, a central heating radiator and a box bay window to the front overlooking the green.
1st Floor Landing
With stairs from the entrance hall and stairs leading to the master bedroom.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" plus wardrobe x 8' 3" ( 3.86m plus wardrobe x 2.51m )
Double bedroom with a front facing double glazed widow, a central heating radiator and benefiting from fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" plus wardrobe x 8' 3" ( 3.10m plus wardrobe x 2.51m )
Double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and mirrored fitted wardrobes.
Family Shower Room
Fitted with a walk in shower, vanity wash hand basin, WC and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" plus recess x 15' 11" max ( 3.48m plus recess x 4.85m max )
Fantastic master suite with fitted wardrobes, a storage cupboard and a front facing double glazed dorma style window,
With fitted wardrobes and a rear facing vellux window.
Fitted with a vanity wash hand basin, WC and a shower cubicle.
Beautifully landscaped tiered garden with patio areas and gravelled boarders. The garden is enclosed by a fence and has a gate to the rear which leads to the garage.
Garage with an up and over door and an allocated parking space in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66356951.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.