3 bedroom town house for saleLauriston at Pentland Reach, Edinburgh Road, Biggar, ML12 6AX
- New home 10 year warranty
- A rated AEG/Electrolux appliances
- Stainless steel single oven and gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- French doors to paved patio
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Allocated parking
- Stained staircase
Plot 12 - 3 bedroom town house with allocated parking, available for £204,950.
This three bedroom mid terraced townhouse is stylishly arranged over three floors and also benefits from allocated parking. There is spacious accommodation throughout and the ground floor consists of an integrated kitchen plus an open plan family/dining room with French doors leading to the garden. The first floor has a spacious lounge, family bathroom and the third bedroom. The second floor has a master bedroom with en-suite and a further double bedroom.
This property also benefits from allocated parking. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
- Kitchen - 2330 x 5024 [7'-8 x 16'-6"]
- Family Room - 4490 x 2856 [14'-9 x 9'-5"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2293 x 2346 [7'-6 x 7'-8"]
- Lounge - 4490 x 3358 [14'-9 x 11'-0"]
- Master Bedroom - 4490 x 2895 [14'-9 x 9'-6"]
- Bedroom 2 - 4490 x 3245 [14'-9 x 10-'8"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66358807.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.