4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBell Close, Little Snoring, Fakenham
- Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen-Breakfast Room
- Utility & Ground Floor WC
- Gardens, Garage & Driveway
- Field Views to The Rear
Offered with no onward chain - this spacious semi detached family house benefits from four bedrooms and backs onto fields. It is situated in the popular village of Little Snoring which is between the market towns of Holt and Fakenham. Outside the property has off road parking and a garage.
UPVC double glazed front entrance door, UPVC double glazed windows to the side, door to:
Staircase to the first floor and understairs cupboard.
Lounge-Diner 22' x 9' 11" plus recess ( 6.71m x 3.02m plus recess )
Fireplace with electric fire, TV point, UPVC double glazed window to the front and double glazed French doors to the rear with field views.
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 10' 6" plus recess x 8' 7" plus recess ( 3.20m plus recess x 2.62m plus recess )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces over with inset sink/drainer and tiled splashbacks. Eye-level double oven and electric hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, storage heater and tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the rear with field views.
Tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed door and window to the side.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls and flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 7' ( 2.90m x 2.13m )
Wall and base units with worksurfaces over, space for fridge and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 5" plus recess x 10' 11" max ( 4.39m plus recess x 3.33m max )
Wall lights, built-in wardrobes and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
Built in wardrobes and UPVC double glazed window to the rear with field views.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" plus recess x 7' 4" ( 2.54m plus recess x 2.24m )
Built-in wardrobes and UPVC double glazed window to the rear with field views.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 9' max to include bulk head ( 3.33m x 2.74m max to include bulk head )
Storage heater and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath with mixer taps and shower over with tiled walls and flooring. UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Up and over door, power and light and window to the rear.
The property is approached by a double gate which leads to the paved driveway. This then leads up to the detached garage. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a patio seating area, garden pond, garden shed, outside power point and tap. The garden boasts far reaching field views to the rear.
This property has a North Norfolk Restriction on the title, whereby for you to be able to purchase this property- you must of lived or worked in Norfolk for 3 years or more
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66358813.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.