2 bedroom detached house for saleCentral Wadhurst
- Central Village Location
- Vaulted Warehouse Conversion
- Spacious open plan living
- Two large bedrooms
- Kitchen / family room
- Downstairs Shower room
- Upstairs bathroom
- Utility Room
- Contemporary feel with charm and character.
- Walking distance to station
VAULTED WAREHOUSE CONVERSION
A characterful former forge and printing office now forming an incredibly spacious, mainly open plan and generous accommodation across two floors, to include a kitchen/breakfast/family room, sitting/dining room, utility room, built in store, cloakroom and shower room, two vast, vaulted double bedrooms and a bathroom, all in a very convenient, central location. EPC rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7396783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burnetts, Mayfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.