4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGardener Close, , Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Modern 4 bedroom semi-detached house in popular spot
- En-suite shower room to bedroom 1
- Fantastic size garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Still within new build guarantee
- EPC energy rating B (84)
This modern semi-detached home in the heart of Waterlooville has so much to offer and sits within a fantastic plot for a newer home. When you pull up to the property for the first time you’ll be pleased to find a garage with parking just in front so if you have several vehicles then the first box is ticked.When you make your way inside, the home will take your breath away. Still gleaming from its build a few years ago, every room has that clean fresh feel that only a modern home can offer. The entrance is welcoming and comes complete with downstairs cloakroom.The lounge is a lovely size and provides ample space to unwind in front of the TV after a busy day at work. The home really comes to life as you make your way into the kitchen/dining area. This fabulous social space will be the scene of many a gathering and you can open the patio doors up into the rear garden when the weather allows.Outside, this home comes with a very impressive rear garden, certainly unlike many you’ll find. This offers plenty of space for young ones to enjoy or to create your own outside haven to be enjoyed.This modern home offers plenty more than most and is a ‘must see’ for any family or couple.
What the Owner says:
When we were looking for a property we wanted something modern but that still offered space and this grabbed us the moment we saw it.The garden is fantastic and is double the size of almost all other gardens we saw for a new property. It’s lovely having the family round and opening the doors to the patio and having a barbecue on the go.We’ll be sad to leave but don’t need all the space now and hope the next lucky family likes what is on offer here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'9 x 13'5 (4.50m x 4.09m)
- Dining Area: 13'8 x 10'0 (4.17m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'3 x 10'1 (3.43m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 9'2 (4.02m x 2.80m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 10'0 (3.08m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 9'10 (3.30m x 3.00m)
- Dressing Room: 9'9 x 6'4 (2.97m x 1.93m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66365306.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.