3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodstock Road, WALLASEY
- Beautifully Presented
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large South Facing Rear Garden
- Perfect First Time Buy
THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED three bedroom property on Woodstock Road would make a wonderful FIRST TIME BUY!!!!
PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY!!! This beautiful three bedroom end terraced property on Woodstock Road is a must see!!! This properties location is paramount, set close to local shops, schools and great bus links. Also benefiting from easy access to the Wallasey Tunnel and M53 Motorway. The House briefly comprises of two reception rooms, separate kitchen, downstairs WC, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property has an AMAZING homely feel as soon as you walk through the front door and has the added bonus of a beautiful large South facing garden with a lovely decking area.
You will need to see it for yourself to fully appreciate it so book your viewing now before it's too late!!!
With double glazed door to the front and side double glazed window, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 12' 3" plus door recess ( 4.09m max x 3.73m plus door recess )
With double glazed French doors over-looking the rear garden, radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 12' 3" ( 3.02m x 3.73m )
With two double glazed windows, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 3" plus window recess x 8' 11" into recess ( 3.73m plus window recess x 2.72m into recess )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splash backs, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integral gas oven and integral electric hob with cooker hood above, radiator, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a free standing fridge freezer. Double glazed window and double glazed door.
With WC and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from the entrance hall leading to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 13' 8" ( 3.73m x 4.17m )
With two double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 13' 4" ( 3.71m x 4.06m )
With two double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes, shelved storage area and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating boiler.
Comprising panelled bath with shower and screen, wash hand basin and WC. Tiling to bath and shower areas, vinyl floor covering, radiator and two double glazed frosted windows.
There is a paved garden to the front, side and rear gardens.
With wrought iron gate to the front, brick walling to boundaries. Access to the rear garden.
The rear garden has a decking area accessed through the French doors from the dining room. From the decking area there is a lawn with mature shrubs to the flower beds, garden shed, timber panelled fencing to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66367678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.