3 bedroom terraced house for saleMorland Road, Holbrooks, Coventry, CV6
- Extended Middle Terrace Family Home
- Situated in a Convenient, Popular Location
- In Good Decorative Order
- Vestibule Hallway, Refitted Kitchen
- Spacious Attractive Lounge Dining Room
- Additional Reception Area
- Three Bedrooms & Refitted Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Gardens to the Front & Back
- An Internal Viewing is Recommended
This middle terrace, three bedroom family home is situated on a popular road close to a good range of amenities and popular local schools. The property has been improved over time by the current owners and is in good order and it benefits from a full width extension to the rear and double glazing and central heating.
The property is accessed via a recessed porch into a vestibule hall which has stairs rising to the first floor and a door leading to the spacious and attractive lounge dining room. This room has an attractive double arched opening leading to additional space currently serving multi uses including a further seating and play area. In addition a further door leads to the kitchen which has been refitted to two sides in a wide range of light wooden coloured cabinets and drawers with a contrasting darker toned worktop above. There is also ample room for appliances and a stainless steel sink and drainer. This room affords plenty of natural light from two windows and a partially glazed door leading to the garden.
Returning to the hall an attractive spindled staircase leads to the first floor landing where there are three bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and the back.
All in all this is an ideal family home and it will appeal to a range of buyers including investors. An internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the space on offer particularly to the ground floor.
SPACIOUS THROUGH LOUNGE 23'3" plus bay x 12'11" max
DINING AREA 12' x 6'5"
BREAKFAST KITCHEN EXTENSION 16'2" x 8'6"
BEDROOM ONE 10'5" plus bay x 10'11"
BEDROOM TWO 10' x 10'3"
BEDROOM THREE 7'7" max x 5'5"
BATHROOM 7'7" x 6'3"
(All measurements are approximate)
Please Note: Harrington and co have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided and prospective purchasers are advised to check all measurements before making any related purchases. Should you have a specific query do not hesitate to contact the office.
Tenure: We are advised that the property is Freehold but recommend that prospective purchasers confirm this with the vendor's solicitor.
Fixtures, Fittings and Services: Since these have not been tested it is advised that all are verified and that all services are in working order to confirm their condition. Fixtures and Fittings are excluded unless referred to in the sales particulars.
Money Laundering Regulations: Harrington and Co will ask prospective purchasers to produce identification documents to support any offers.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66369233.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HS55993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrington & Co, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.