4 bedroom detached house for sale10 Farriers Court, Ellerdine
- BRAND NEW, LAST PLOT !
- FOUR BED DETACHED
- OFFICE / STUDY
- LOUNGE / DINER
- GENEROUS KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM + MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- VILLAGE SETTING
- SOLAR PANELS INCLUDED
- CALL GOODCHILDS TODAY 01952 701019.
OPEN HOUSE EVENT ON SATURDAY 18th AUGUST 2018 BETWEEN 11:30 - 13:00!
This weekend only the developer is offering £15,000 as a DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION to anyone that reserves this property. LAST REMAINING plot on this development so be sure to come to our open house event ! A delightful Four Bed Detached House in Ellerdine. Offering a lounge with wood burner, master bedroom with en-suite, dining room, family bathroom, off road parking and garden.
Entrance Hallway - 4.56m x 1.99m (14'11" x 6'6") - As you enter the property, you enter into the hallway giving access to the lounge, kitchen and guest cloakroom.
Guest Cloakroom - 2.00m x 1.16m (6'6" x 3'9") - With a close coupled toilet and free standing basin.
Kitchen - 3.38m x 3.52m (11'1" x 11'6") - A pleasant kitchen space with a range of fitted wall and base units with roll top surfaces over. With integral oven, hob and extractor, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing and provisions for appliances, window to the front and complimentary tiling. A through door gives access to the utility area.
Utility - Giving additional space to the kitchen area with provisions for appliances, work surface, sink and drainer and door to the rear garden.
Lounge / Diner - 7.87m x 3.75m (25'9" x 12'3") - A very generous open plan lounge spaceleading into dining area with a patio door and windows to the rear allowing plenty of natural light to enter. With a wood burning fireplace, electric and Ariel sockets, heating radiator and ample space for furnishings.
Office / Study - 4.43m x 2.15m (14'6" x 7'0") - A superb addition to this house is the office / study space giving the option to work from home. This room would also make a fantastic playroom or further dining area.
First Floor Landing - Stairs climb from the hallway to the first floor landing. Giving access to the loft space, family bathroom and three bedrooms.
Master Bedroom - 4.53m x 3.38m (14'10" x 11'1") - A large bedroom with plenty of space for a large bed and furnishings. With a window to the front aspect and heating radiator. A doorway gives access to the en-suite.
En-Suite - A well equipped en-suite with contemporary tiling, corner shower enclosure, close coupled toilet and wash basin. With Brixtain fittings, heating radiator and window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two - 4.50m x 3.40m (14'9" x 11'1") - Another large double bedroom with space equivalent to most new builds master bedroom. With a window to the rear elevation, ample space for a large bed, fitted wardrobes heating radiator.
Bedroom Three - 4.46m x 2.25m (14'7" x 7'4") - A double bedroom with a window to the front elevation and heating radiator.
Bedroom Four - 2.74m x 2.49m (8'11" x 8'2") - With a window to the rear elevation and heating radiator.
Family Bathroom - 2.76m x 2.20m (9'0" x 7'2") - A fantastic family bathroom with a three piece suite comprising of a panel bath, close coupled toilet and wash basin. With high quality fixtures and fittings and a separate double shower enclosure !
Outside - To the front of the property is a paved driveway offering off road parking and a lawn area. To the rear of the property is a generous enclosed garden with access gate, lawn and patio area.
Agents Disclaimer - AGENTS DISCLAIMER:
1. While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact our office in Wellington and we will try to check the information for you. The information in these property details is believed to be accurate but Goodchilds does not give, nor does any Partner or employee have authority to give, any warranty as to the accuracy of any statement, written, verbal or visual. You should not rely on any information contained herein. If you wish to ask a specific question about this property, please speak to the sales advisor, who has inspected the property.
2. Please note that we have not tested the equipment/appliances and services in the property. Interested applicants are advised to commission the appropriate investigations before formulating their offer to purchase.
3. Our room sizes are quoted in metres on a wall-to-wall basis to the nearest one tenth of a metre. The imperial equivalent (included in brackets and correct to within 3 inches) is only intended as an approximate guide for those not yet conversant with metric measurements. Measurements should not be used for ordering fitments or new carpets etc.
PROPERTY LETTING – GOODCHILDS have considerable experience in the Letting and Management of all types of residential property. Further details given without obligation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28032503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodchilds, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.