3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMyrtle Avenue, Selby
- Three Bed Semi Detached
- Off Street Parking And A Single Garage
- Gardens To The Front And Rear
- Fitted Kitchen
- Book Your Viewing Now On 01757210040
Three bed semi detached property, Located in the sought after area of Selby. Viewing is essential book now on 01757 210040!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this 3 bed semi detached home situated in the popular sought after location of Selby in close proximity to the town centre and all its associated amenities , featuring double glazed windows, gas central heating and a detached single garage. Accommodation briefly comprises : entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC to the first floor. To the exterior there are gardens to the front and rear elevations. To the front of the property the garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a private driveway providing off street parking facilities leading to the detached single garage. The garden to the rear elevation is fully enclosed with timber fencing to surround and is predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio seating area.
Entering the property via a double glazed front entrance door leading into the entrance hall featuring a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.60m x 3.23m )
Featuring a gas fire and surround, laminate floor, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Featuring a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 7' 6" ( 4.50m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with complementary laminate roll edge work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with chrome twin taps. Featuring an integrated oven and hob with an extractor hood fitted above, space available for an automatic washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The rest of the kitchen includes tiled splashbacks, a central heating radiator, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a double glazed door to the rear elevation.
Landing- First Floor
Access to the loft via a loft hatch and loft ladder.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
The first bedroom featuring a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
Double bedroom featuring a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 6' 4" ( 3.20m x 1.93m )
Featuring a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Comprising of a two piece suite inclusive of a pedestal hand wash basin with a mixer tap and a panelled bath with twin taps and shower fitted over. Featuring part tiled walls, a central heating radiator and a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
Seperate W.C 5' 4" x 2' 7" ( 1.63m x 0.79m )
Comprising of a low level flush WC and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Garage 18' 4" x 9' 3" ( 5.59m x 2.82m )
A single garage with up and over doors, power and light with a window to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66370978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Selby (0.8 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Selby (0.8 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.