2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Featherstone, Featherstone Street, London, EC1V
- MOVE IN FOR SPRING
- Two bedroom, first floor apartment
- Approximate internal area: 814 sq ft
- East facing balcony
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Individually designed Poggenpohl kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Full height fitted wardrobe to bedrooms
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout
- 0.1 mile to Old Street station
This spacious two bedroom apartment on the first giving access to an east facing balcony which overlooks the landscaped courtyard gardens.
Just 500m from Old Street and a short walk to Shoreditch, The Featherstone is set in the ideal location to embrace the finest in urban living.
The Featherstone is a stylish collection of 35 extraordinary residences- spacious apartments and duplexes for the discerning city-dweller. This luxurious development has been beautifully designed inside and out, and just minutes from Old Street, is set in the ideal location to embrace the finest in urban living.
From the beautifully landscaped gardens, to the dramatic full height entrance lobby, to the light filled, spacious interiors, every room has been designed to the highest standards and touched with exquisite details, to create homes that define urbanity.
Square Footage: 814 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP160376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.