3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Featherstone, Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y
- Three bedroom, third floor apartment
- Approximate internal area: 986 sq ft
- East facing balcony
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Full height fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms
- Individually designed Poggenpohl kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout
- 0.1 mile to Old Street station
- CALL NOW TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST 020 3320 8220
**Show apartment launching Saturday 20th May- Call to book your appointment today**
This spacious three bedroom apartment on the third floor has an impressive open plan kitchen/living/dining area, giving access to a balcony which overlooks the landscaped courtyard gardens.
Call us now for further information on 020 3320 8220.
EC1 is the City, a global crossroads, the fulchrum for international business. A hive of activity, a constant flow of people and information, and the heartbeat of the world.
This is where you need to be, connected and accessible, no
The Featherstone is a stylish collection of 35 extraordinary residences- spacious apartments and duplexes for the discerning city-dweller. This luxurious development has been beautifully designed inside and out, and just minutes from Old Street, is set in the ideal location to embrace the finest in urban living.
From the beautifully landscaped gardens, to the dramatic full height entrance lobby, to the light filled, spacious interiors, every room has been designed to the highest standards and touched with exquisite details, to create homes that define urbanity.
Square Footage: 986 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP160394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.